Best Instructional Practices - Differentiated Instruction
Differentiated instruction is action in the classroom designed to effectively meet specific needs of diverse learners.
Where does Differentiated Instruction take place in the Lesson Plan?
- Curriculum content
- Learning process
- Student products and performances
- Student grouping
See How Model Activities Use this Best Instructional Practice
- "Images Draw You In" Model Activity (Workshop 1)
- "Primary Source Investigations" Model Activity (Workshop 2)
- "Life in a Box" Model Activity (Workshop 3)
- "How Primary Sources Challenge Student Understanding" Model Activity (Workshop 5)
- Arts - "Moving Art" Model Activity
- Language Arts - Women's Writing
- Social Studies - Gettysburg Model Activity